If you have access to Vagcom, it is very easy to program the central locking system for selective unlocking.
This means that when unlocking the car with the remote control on the first press of the button only the driver’s door will unlock. To unlock the other doors, you simply press the unlock button on the remote a second time.
1) Open Up VAG-COM, and go to "Select Control Module"
2) Select module 46 - "Central Convenience"
3) Select "Recode - 07"
4) In the top box, there will be a value such as 00259
(Odd number if you do NOT have selective unlocking enabled)
5) Note down all 3 numbers, just in case anything goes wrong.
6) SUBTRACT 1 from the top number, so if 00259 put in 00258.
7) Click "Do it!"
Exit out of VAG-COM, turn off ignition.
9) Get out of car, lock it using the remote.
10) Now unlock it using the remote.
11) You should see only the driver’s door unlock.
Press unlock again, and all other doors should then unlock.
If you want to re-program from selective unlocking (drivers door only) to 'All Door' unlocking on a single press, just add 1 at step 6 above.
Hope this helps..
Andy - SCC Member No. 395
<b><font color="Blue"><font color="Blue"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><u>Seat Toledo SE 1.9 TD<font color="Red">I</font> 110 (2002)
</u></font></font></font></b><font face="Comic Sans MS"><br />