SEAT Automobiles Forum banner

FOR SALE - Leon FR Tech Pack - FSH - MOT Jan 2022

8K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Shavenhand 
#1 ·
Here for sale is my Seat Leon FR. I bought the car in August 2019 and have enjoyed every minute of owning the car. However, due to working from home since March 2020 I no longer need the car for commuting to work.

MOT passed on 17th December 2020 at 79,499 miles with no advisories and has since only done 700 miles. At the same time, the car was given a long life service including Engine oil & Oil filter change.

Being the Tech model the car comes with amazing specifications such as:

The car currently has 80,320 miles, has Full-Service History and has been serviced every year (every 6 month since I have owned it)

•17/12/2020 - Motech - Long life service, Oil change, Oil filter. Mileage 79,501. MOT Completed at the same time - No advisories and Valid until 15th January 2022

•18/01/2021 - Paul Hewitt Motor Engineering Ltd - Fuel Pump & Control unit. Mileage 79,689. £736 worth of work.

Note - All four tyres were replaced 18th October 2020 and have plenty of tread left having only driven approx 1,400 miles on them.

The car drives excellently and has been a well maintained example with no unwanted noises, as with all my cars this has had no expense spared. There are no dints are scrapes in any of the bodywork. More often than not, I have driven the car for journeys over 70 miles at one time so the engine regularly gets to optimal temperature.

HPI Clear and No Outstanding Finance
4 Previous Owners

£6,750 Serious Offers Considered - Please no time wasters and any ridiculous offers will simply be ignored.

No Test drives without proof of Fully Comprehensive Insurance on the vehicle.

Bank Transfer on collection only!

Location - Sheffield, South Yorkshire

Thank you, Sam.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.