SEAT Forum Insurance Scheme

For any forum announcements such as downtime. Admin only will post in this section so if you have any questions please post in forum feedback.

Re: SEAT Forum Insurance Scheme

Postby HighTower on Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:42 pm

It seems no one has posted here for a while, so i think as i have just tryed to contact the Insurance company as my insurance is due for renewal next month i thought i'd post, i was told all lines are buisy and they took a number for call back, lets hope they call back, if not then ill be going else where. :wink:
God Dam War Hero at your service:cool:
HighTower

Advertisement

Postby HighTower on Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:54 pm

:D sounds good to me.
HighTower

Postby HighTower on Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:59 pm

Just a thought, but how long does the average call back take as the number i gave is for my work and i won't be here much longer :? sorry.
HighTower

Postby HighTower on Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:22 pm

Well, Well a very helpful group of people, they could'nt beat my renewal quote but to my suprise and after a short wait they matched it, offering the same package i already have but with the sweetner being £50 less excess to pay, i thankyou very much.
:mrgreen:
Thanks for the quick response and help Tim.
HighTower

Postby hotkiwi on Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:20 pm

Aye up, new on here. This is my first post (I pick up my Arosa in the morning)
Tried to get insurance today. Kept waiting for 40 minutes and was then quoted a price some 40 per cent higher than my best quote. Sorry but this lot are simply not at the races. Their standard of customer service leaves sommit to be desired (I should know Im a call centre worker).

Sorry but when the advisor says "sorry but we cant get anywhere near that price ,you know youve wasted yr time.

TTFN

Kiwi
hotkiwi

Postby flanok on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Really surprised that any car insurance broker could undercut those large companies that offer car insurance direct, being a middle man.
It would be interesting to see what happens if we reversed the process as there are many companies who state they will beat any quote.

After all, everyone seems to be offering cheaper car insurance,how can everyone be right?.

However, when my insurance is due, I will try the process and if it is cheaper, they will get my business and i will post it here and admit my doubts were wrong.
Seat Car Parts www.carsparefinder.com , Roadside Assistance ukcarrescue, Seat Car Lease myleasebam
flanok

Postby Ralphyboy_2 on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:43 am

Just renewed for the second year with Chris Knott, and again they can't be beaten! Original renewal quote was still cheaper than ANY comparison website (coming in at over £400), and then they matched First Directs offer to "beat your renewal price by a guaranteed 10%".

Also, when I changed my car last month (to a new Leon FR 550, if anyone is interested), they were very helpful and it didn't cost anything to have the documents changed.

I'm a happy chappy again! Thanks guys!
Ralphyboy_2

Postby Martyboy on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:19 am

i drive an inoffensive altea 58 plate diesl 1.9Td. i do have 6 poit for 2 speeding offences. my renewal was 270. price comparisons were 170-ish. Chris Knott i thought i would give a try., very sad to say they were 300+. no use to me.

Martin
Martyboy

Postby samdriscoll on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:07 am

Hello friends
sam driscoll here
I have my own business in UK itself. I use to roam all over world because its my hobby !!
samdriscoll

Postby samdriscoll on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:09 am

I also have an insurance plan...........breakdown cover
samdriscoll

Postby ferrariwa on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:45 pm

I am wondering whether you offer a saving in a high risk postcode/city such as BD (Bradford).

Im a Leon FR owner and along with many other people living here are paying a large premium, despite being over 30, having more than a handful of NCD's and no accidents/claims in the last 5 years!

If you think there is a chance of providing fully comprehensive cover under 1k then Ill give you a call.

Thanks,
WA
ferrariwa

Postby Grazzle9999 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:31 pm

I'm currently 18 atm. But my insurance renewal is next January hopefully with 1 years no claims (Y) I'm sensible :). If you can beat the cheapest I can find by 10% then I could save like £200 :O!
Grazzle9999

Previous

Return to Announcements