Green Cards

Green Cards

Postby gav_82 on Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:34 pm

Does anyone know of any companies which offer a Green Card for driving in Europe for more than 3 months? The maximum I´ve found so far is for 90 days, I know there are some out there who offer a Green Card for a whole year or even longer... does anyone know who they are??

Any help much appreciated,

Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:25 pm


Postby Mikey LCR on Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:41 pm

[LEFT]Cheers, Mike[/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=red]'05 Platinum LCR225 [/COLOR][/LEFT]
Mikey LCR
Posts: 553
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:31 pm

Postby xrchris on Wed May 02, 2007 8:08 am

All insurers are required to provide the legal minimum cover for the country being visited irrespective of how long you are there. The time limit applies to the amount of time an insurer will upgrade the policy back up to your UK cover level(eg TPFT or Comp.).
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:14 pm

Postby superleon on Wed May 02, 2007 10:25 pm

Used to work in insurance in the UK mate....a company called GRE (Guardian Royal Exchange) at the time used to do an annual green card...I think they're known as Guardian or AXA now though....think Norwich Union do too....
[COLOR="Red"]Previous cars: '98 Ibiza 1.4 (Silver); '00 Leon 1.4 (Black)
Now: '02 Leon TDi - 90bhp ("Anniversary Blue") - Remapped to 125bhp [/COLOR]
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:15 pm

Return to Ownership Tips

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests