GREENLIGGHT INS CRAP!!!!

GREENLIGGHT INS CRAP!!!!

Postby danielrc on Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:32 pm

RECENTLY HAD INSURANCE WITH GREENLIGGHT AND HAD THE PRICE OF £500 FULLY COMP ON A CUPRA R GREAT .TILL RECENTLY I DECIDED TO CHANGE THE CAR OVER TO A STANDARD MODEL DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES THEY WASNT INTERESTED IN INSURING IT AND TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO CANCEL SO I COULD GET MY NO CLAIMS BACK ALL 6 YRS AND WOULD HAVE TO PUT IT IN WRITING .LIKE SO, I DID EXPLAINING IN THE LETTER THAT THEY COULDNT PROVIDE ME WITH THE SERVICE BUT THIS WOULD HAVE TO BE CANCELED SO SWINTON MY NEW INS WANTED THE PROOF OF NO CLAIMS .THATS FAIR ENOUGH . NOW GREENLIGHHT WANTED £50 FOR ME CANCELING ,COULDNT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY MEANT I DIDNT CANCEL IT THEY COULDNT PROVIDE ME WITH INSURANCE ON ANOTHER CAR SO IT WAS THEM WHO CANCELED IT NOT ME ..ALSO WAS TOLD FROM THEM IF I HADNT PUT IT IN WRITIN OF SOME FORM OF CANCELATION I COULDNT GET MY NO CLAIMS BACK .WRONG THAT IS BREAKING THE LAW THEY BELONG TO ME ...TO ME IT FELT LIKE BLACKMAIL .WILL LOOK IN TO THAT THOUGH.GETS EVEN BETTER I PAID A DEPOSIT AND PAID ON TIME EACH MONTH DIRECT DEBIT AND NOW GREENLIGGHT HAS SHORTFALLED THE CREDIT FIRM AND I HAVE TO PAY THE REST OF THE MONIES EACH MONTH TILL SEPTEMBER .WHAT A CON WOULD NOT ENTERTAIN ANYONE GOING WITH THESES UNLESS THEY WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF .ITS IN LEGAL HANDS NOW
danielrc

Advertisement

Re: GREENLIGGHT INS CRAP!!!!

Postby leighharris on Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:49 pm

Caps lock broken???
Now - '06 Ibiza Sport TDI PD100 Brisa Blue
Previously - Ibiza FR TDI PD130, Leon 1.4 S
leighharris

Postby CJRamze on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:40 am

Remember kids, Caps lock is cruise control for awesome.
Btw, Crappy thing to happen. I wont be with greenlight.
Just remember, your an individual... Just like everyone else.
CJRamze

Postby thuba6 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:17 pm

thuba6

Return to Ownership Tips