Breaking my Alhambra.........unfortunately

For any Alhambra questions including modifications, tuning, I.C.E, problems etc

Breaking my Alhambra.........unfortunately

Postby Mase on Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:44 am

Hi Guys

Sad story but after only a short ownership, I am breaking my Alhambra 1.8 20v Petrol engine as the engine has locked up.

I bought the car from someone who had owned it for 17years and had very good service history with the car. It died within the first week of my ownership. There are many many parts available. Some have gone and a lot is still here. I dont want to simply scrap it as there are too many good bits still left on the car. A shame to waste what someone else may need.

I am open to offers on the whole car as is and I am happy to sell bits off as required. I can send pictures to whomever would like via whatsapp, unfortunately I do not know how to load pics up on this site. I am located 2 miles from Heathrow Airport and can help with removal of items however if you have the space I am happy for anyone to see the car and make an offer on the whole vehicle.

Not sure if I can leave my number on this site..... I guess admin can advise me however I was going to introduce myself in the newbie section but a lot of unscrupulous fake newbies selling all sorts of unwanted items and posting links not of a family nature stopped me from posting there.

Please reply here if anyone is interested in anything. Admin, please contact me if anyone wishes to confirm the legitimacy of either myself, the car or this post.

Many Thanks

Mase
Mase

Advertisement

Re: Breaking my Alhambra.........unfortunately

Postby erica on Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:38 pm

Hi i am looking for a part for alhambra do you still have any parts please les
erica

Postby erica on Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:41 pm

Hi i am looking for parts for my alhambra do you still have it les
erica

Postby Mase on Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:23 pm

Hi All

Sorry for late replies. The alhambra is still with me. I am not on here much so can i request for anyone interested to either email me on [email protected] or call me on 07825 678800. Many thanks. Saf
Mase

Return to Alhambra