SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to buy a new Ibiza DAB which will be an 07 plate, apparently there are some differences between this years model to lats years, i read on another post that it now has:

- 6 speakers not the contreversial 4
- steering wheel controls
- aux in instead of i-pod connecter
- new upholstery
- honeycomb front grills like new FR
- white dials

Can anyone with a 07 plate DAB confirm this? I'd quite like it have the white dials, not really bothered about the other stuff.

And what are they like in general? Im getting the 1.4 100bhp petrol version in Emocion Red!

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
The list you've put up is correct.

General consensus on the engine seems to be that it pulls its weight ok but isn't that great on fuel - there are people with 1.8 20vt's getting similar returns.

The DAB stereo is supposed to be a little fiddly but generally good.

Obviously, it'll be vulnerable to the normal Ibiza character traits (flaws) - mainly niggly things - nothing too much to worry you!

I had a red FR - the colour looks fantastic with a good layer of wax on it! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
leighharris;779450 said:
The list you've put up is correct.

General consensus on the engine seems to be that it pulls its weight ok but isn't that great on fuel - there are people with 1.8 20vt's getting similar returns.

The DAB stereo is supposed to be a little fiddly but generally good.

Obviously, it'll be vulnerable to the normal Ibiza character traits (flaws) - mainly niggly things - nothing too much to worry you!

Cool, thanks for the help mate, about that picture you attached; is that a DAB as standard? because it's got the FR and Cupra style rear tail lights and it also has the twin exhaust, or are they just mods you have made (looks very nice by the way!!)

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Sat05;779453 said:
Cool, thanks for the help mate, about that picture you attached; is that a DAB as standard? because it's got the FR and Cupra style rear tail lights and it also has the twin exhaust, or are they just mods you have made (looks very nice by the way!!)
leighharris;779450 said:
That's my old FR :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts