SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my 10k service which cost me £54.54 + VAT. Not bad but i cant believed they charged me £6 to dispose my used Oils. I would of done it myself! Oh and they "attempted" to wash my car!! :rolleyes: I also bought one of those keyrings with the light. Quite cool!!

Gareth

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
How would you have disposed of a mineral oil..???

There are strict regulations on the disposal of oil products and it costs companies to have their waste treated or disposed of (oils are quite often deep well injected).

A cost we all have to pay due to our desire to clean up the mess we make on the planet while inhabiting the place.. You have your eco-warriors to thank for all the regulations and costs..

G

·
Bleeding tree hugging hippies!:swear: :swear:

:kenny: :kenny: :kenny: :kenny: :kenny: :kenny: :kenny: :kenny: I need a cartman smilee!

:moony:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
My sentiments too.. lol

I quite often add, sandal wearing, vegetable munching, tai-dye wearing and rug munching into that equation.. obviously depending upon who I am talking about.. lol

I love my planet.. just wish people would let me live on the bloody thing instead of having to wrap it up in cotton wool incase we damage it and having to polish off your footsteps everytime you make a bit of a mess.. :rolleyes:

All mad I tell ya.. heh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.