SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
A real nasty one. Im not against guns and have had good fun shooting but when you can walk into a supermarket and buy an automatic rifle there is something wrong. You'd think that this has now happened a few times that they'd change the law and to hang with the constitution and try save some lifes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What amazes me is that the first ones were killed at 0730 or something and then an email sent out two hours later? did no one think to ring the police or camp security!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
NRA... ' you can take my gun from my cold dead hands'
says it all really, its never goign to change

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
We stayed about 4 miles from where this all happened when on holiday last year, drove past the place at least once...... Sad, but a fact of life in the US where it is very easy to get guns and the like.

If anyone has ever fired a gun (Si know you would have in military) you quickly realise just how powerfull they are for what they are - something the size/weight of a 2-cell torch that will kill at 30 yards.

Although used in a safe way they are great fun :)

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DodgyDave;784666 said:
We stayed about 4 miles from where this all happened when on holiday last year, drove past the place at least once...... Sad, but a fact of life in the US where it is very easy to get guns and the like.

If anyone has ever fired a gun (Si know you would have in military) you quickly realise just how powerfull they are for what they are - something the size/weight of a 2-cell torch that will kill at 30 yards.

Although used in a safe way they are great fun :)

Dave
The sad thing is that on a range under the right circumstances it is a buzz to fire any weapon especially on rapid fire ....

I have read that he even posted a video? sick but this guy knew what he was doing!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Imagine going to school now in america. the atmosphere must be so depressing. I can't believe that someone who is going to kill himself any way would want to take 32 others with them. and thats another thing. I don't know about america but here at least, suicide is banned. which is the most ridiculous thing. no-one who is dead is going to regret breaking the law.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts