SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got my set of DTM mirrors ready to go onto my car which will be happening 2morrow as ive got the day off work n have nothing else to do. I noticed that the dtm mirrors dont have the adjustors that sit in the car to adjust the mirrors.

I was wondering do u just move the mirror by pressing the glass in the mirror like you did in old cars??

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought that was the solution, i just wanted to make sure b4 i got fitting them then thinking there aint no adjusters to move the glass!!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
yeah, in my m3 mirrors there pretty stiff so will probably be the same with your dtm's, dont push too hard mind lol. ive made that mistake before....

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
i was guna modify my dtms so they were adjustable from inside the car by taking the guts out of the old mirrors that come off the car then i decided to take the dtms off as i wernt that keen on them. :mad:O

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had to modify the baseplates that i got with the mirrors, they were the correct baseplates for my car but the windows were catching on the bottom of the baseplate. nothing that a file,junior hacksaw and emery paper cudnt solve!!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Cruiser87;784251 said:
I had to modify the baseplates that i got with the mirrors, they were the correct baseplates for my car but the windows were catching on the bottom of the baseplate. nothing that a file,junior hacksaw and emery paper cudnt solve!!
guess they were copys then? the ones i got fitted fine.just had no adjusters on the mirrors inside that i didnt likes ;@)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts