SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I know. please don't call me a boy racer as it'll be the most chav tastic thing on my car so :p

Has anyone got any photos of any black GTi's with aftermarket headlights (not to be too picky lol) or any model at all. I saw 2 in the photo gallery with the all in one units. Although, I was looking at these:

Just wondering what peoples experience with the above are, or if anyone actually has had them!?!!?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, and there is good reason, I want a set with projectors so can slap in a set of HID's. Was going to do it when I got them but summer is coming and I might save myself £10 or so in 6months time or if a cheap set pops up!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
very nice lights but no good for my car on account of where i leave my car as theres alots of jellious chavs that would only be to pleased to bust em n i doubt ya can get then seperate to replace a smashed one.plus if ya could they,d be dear. :mad:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.