SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Greetings from a newbie in Australia. Just bought this natty little 96 (probably made in 95) Toledo for my daughter. The paint work was pretty dodgy but it's cleaned up quite well. I am hoping to finish it off by finding centre hub caps for the SEAT alloys that are on it. (they are all missing) see photos. The part number of the wheel is 6K06010253
I don't seem to have much luck finding anything like them on the web. Are any of you kind helpful people able to shed any light on this? Where could I find replacements?? Maybe they are not Toldedo wheels but Ibiza or something?? Sorry if I have broken any rules about threads or uploading photos:)
thanks in anticpation
Gerg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Alan,
Will suss out the Ibiza forum and see what I come up with and maybe contact bezgti. I must admit they're not the worlds prettiest alloys - maybe the caps will make them more bearable. cheers Greg

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Yeah in the UK at least, those wheels were found on the pre facelift mk2 ibiza/cordoba gti's.
Scrap yards or main dealers are the only places your likely to find replacements.
Tbh i'd replace them for a smarter set of alloys, they are the popular 4x100 fitment, lots of different seat/vw alloys will fit.
Paul:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Paul,
So they may not have even been on it when new? We may never know - because hardly any Toldedos were sold down here - as you might know SEATS were on the market only for a few years 95 -99 I think. I just found a nicer looking set of 4 X 100mm Polo alloys on eBay Australia for cheap. I would just need to replace the VW stickers with SEAT ones and drive a total 1700km to sydney and back. I might just be tempted if the price stays low! . Greg

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
The spec's of SEATs varies country to country, but those wheels were definately not put on UK Toledo's as far as i'm aware:)
Good luck with the polo alloys.
Paul:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts