SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Does anyone else find that if your shoes are wet on the bottom then the pedals in the Ibiza 1.8t are slippery as fook? I think if you had aluminium floor mats aswell it would be an accident waiting to happen!!

·
Premium Member
9,548 Posts
l don't find that too bad........but once when l filled the car with petrol, there was some on the ground that l must have walked through and when l got in the car the pedals were like ice.....

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
I think thats the same in any car! I get that in my mk2! I have the plastic bits on the Clutch and Brake pedal but the petrols' one is gone its just the bear metal! I was thinking of buying a pedal set but im afriad that they wont fit width ways cuz i find that the pedals in the mk2 r too close together as they and they r only ickle things, and i got size 11 feet :(

ANOTHER THING! I can't get in a good driving position in my Ibiza :( The seats dont go far enough back and the seats r **** and dont really support u at all, to get in a good driving position i have to angle the back bit so that im kinda leaning back but i dont like sitting like that cuz after a while my back hurts PLUS I look like those annouying Nova boys who look like they r drivnig laying down!

Possible Solution:

New seats,
Smaller steering wheel to fit my legs under
Pedals moved

Strip the whole interior and fit it with a GTi's and get some Buckets seats! :D

In reality im not gonna do any of that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.