SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well?
Had it on sat night, and i have to say its brilliant!! exactly like the normal stuff only colder and it is served in frosted design pintglasses, groovey!! ( dunno how long the pint glasses will last tho cause ive aleady got one in the kitchen!!:p )

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Nice idea.... I love the stuff.. but having it on draught is a recipe for nightclubs to water it down and still charge you a fortune for it.. they can simply dilute it and add more lemonde so you don't notice.. not that I am cynical of nightclubs or owt.. lol

I aint seen it on draught over here in yorkshire yet.. over in Leeds and Bradford at the weekend so will keep an eye out.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its absolutely gorgeous mate, its slightly less alcoholic than the bottles, but then your drinking pints of it at a time so id think it would have to be, watering down wise, i dont think it would be worth their while cause it comes from a keg like beer and over here at least, noone does it anymore cause the penalties out way the extra pennies they could make.

G

·
Stealing Glasses tut tut, mental note- must get some of those!! Got about half a dozen of the embedded Harp glasses!!:D Typical students eh??!!;)

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
you wouldn't believe the stuff we 'borrowed' as students.. !! lmao

It included shed loads of glasses (for every time we broke one we replaced it), including stella glasses and guiness glasses of course.

A wooden BBQ table (with attached benches) that you get in beer gardens (that was a challenge and a half to 'borrow' that.

Several bar stools and a couple of chairs.

Two chalk boards from outside the pubs (one guiness and one murphys)... we used to write on them what we were cooking for tea and put it outside the flat (lived in a block of 9 flats each holding 5 people, all students). I was in a big style relationship with a first year that was living upstairs so it meant she knew whether to cook herself food or not when she got in from Uni (as her lectures where all early morning and she got back before I got out of bed usually.. lol)

A HUGE road sign pointing out where the 'Leeds University Residences' were... which we obtained on the first night of freshers week so probably meant many new students spent hours looking for the place.. lol

There were many other things we acquired over the years... it is a done thing.. goes with the territory init.. We actually took the chairs, chalk boards and stools back to the pub when we left.. to which the landlord was very very suprised and actually thanked us for....

I'll stop randomly rambling now.. wakey wakey y'all.. sorry about that.. lol

G

·
you should have seen everyone moving out of our street at the end of the year, road signs, cones, railings, street name signs, and that was just our flat! really is a wonder why there are so many road accidents isn't it :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.