SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok basicly, my front bumper is in need of a proffesional respray, but its going to need a fir bot of sanding and a few bits patching up..
so , ive just seen this bumper :D
would it work that much more expensive if i just bought this and had it sprayed, rather than pay someone to sort out mine properly, spray it, and losse my car for a good few days?
this way i can have this done, put it straight on, and then in my spare time sort out the old bumper and either sell it, or keep it, have my mate spray it so it doesnt look any worse than it does now, and then if the new bumper gets damaged, i can swap them other whilst i have either one of them repaired?
http://www.potn.co.uk/c2750_3036_3068_4072_p2139651.htm
that is the link for the sideskirts which i am also goign to get but it is the same pic.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,444 Posts
thats the kit i was looking at for mine :mad:) lol.the bumpers mint but i think its a bit to square looking n would,nt go with the rest of the kit on ur car as the rear bumper n skirts are quite rounded. :mad:)just my apinion though.if ya likes it get it bought lol :mad:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will be changing the skirts for thoose ones as mine are nackered. and also id quite like to change my rear bumper eventualy as it doesnt really fit in with the rest of the car. at the end of the day it will all probably come down to money.
and its a 5-6 week delivery time on jsut the sideskirts lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i cant afford them at the mo :(, and its now a pretty hight priority as the frotn wheel is proberly buggered atm.
i do like the momo's but i quite liek the look of theese, kinda got a thing for 6 spokes at the mo lol, all after my mate got his konig hurrys yesterday :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,444 Posts
graffacake;784704 said:
i cant afford them at the mo :(, and its now a pretty hight priority as the frotn wheel is proberly buggered atm.
i do like the momo's but i quite liek the look of theese, kinda got a thing for 6 spokes at the mo lol, all after my mate got his konig hurrys yesterday :p
any piccys of ya mates wheels? they sounds intresting
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
215 Posts
Those Lenso's r a nice looking wheel!! Im looking at a set of tsw limit wheels, either 15's or 17's. Only considering it for now like!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,444 Posts
Cruiser87;784951 said:
Those Lenso's r a nice looking wheel!! Im looking at a set of tsw limit wheels, either 15's or 17's. Only considering it for now like!!
does the considering part involve the lack of funds lol.:mad:) same ere.id be happy with a set of 17,s no matter what type they were.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well i was only considering, then i wanted some and took 650 out my saving account.. then kept thinkign about it and spent 100 quid of that... then itook the rest out my savings account and bought the 1.4 lol
will order theese wheels this weekend :)
ihavnt got any pics of my mates wheels, just put in konig hurrys in google images :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,444 Posts
graffacake;785001 said:
well i was only considering, then i wanted some and took 650 out my saving account.. then kept thinkign about it and spent 100 quid of that... then itook the rest out my savings account and bought the 1.4 lol
will order theese wheels this weekend :)
ihavnt got any pics of my mates wheels, just put in konig hurrys in google images :)
would you care to donate your old wheels to me hehe :mad:P
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
215 Posts
lucy;784953 said:
does the considering part involve the lack of funds lol.:mad:) same ere.id be happy with a set of 17,s no matter what type they were.
Yep lucy, got it in one! The 'considering' part does involve lack of funds!! :no6xn: :baffled5wh:

Wud love a set of 17's but now my car is lowered like it is i think that id get sum serious scrubbing off the inner arches n i cant b bothered wit the hassle of modifying them!!

May just get a set of 15 inch tsw limits or possibly a set of 16 inch wheels. Quite like the fox R1's :yes4lo:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,444 Posts
Cruiser87;785258 said:
Yep lucy, got it in one! The 'considering' part does involve lack of funds!! :no6xn: :baffled5wh:

Wud love a set of 17's but now my car is lowered like it is i think that id get sum serious scrubbing off the inner arches n i cant b bothered wit the hassle of modifying them!!

May just get a set of 15 inch tsw limits or possibly a set of 16 inch wheels. Quite like the fox R1's :yes4lo:
im rolling on 15,s.tsw doodars lol.( duno the name of em lol :mad:P
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
951 Posts
I'd go for 15's anyday on an Ibiza.
Even have them on my Civic :-s

And Graffa...I'm exactly the same with the "Ooh...I like that"
Hence why I've got an uprated Whiteline front ARB and some OmniPower front camber arms sat in my car now.
Plus I'm picking my Vtec head etc up on Sunday =
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top