SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
surely this ~ http://www.spa-uk.co.uk/design/microdash.htm ~ has to be the best dash there is, better than the stack system even! A nice carbon panel with this inset and you have all you'll ever need! :cool: {Steering wheel mount only really works for formula race cars though}
The interest the dash caused when we had a demo unit at BVF & GTI last year was amazing :D
naturally we supply the whole kit

·
Registered
637 Posts
Strangely enough we've only sold about 4 and none have been for road use, must be the colour or the price......... Also it won't make the tea or buy a round at the pub, does virtualy everything else though :)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well when I get round to building a track car can I have a freeebee??:D

Isser it doesnt buy a round in the pub though even my standard one does that......:D

·
Registered
637 Posts
As long as you don't beat any of our sponsored vehicles then we could consider a freebie. Your problem would be the speed ~ or lack of ~ that some of our drivers tootle round at :p We certainly get value for money, it's like having a billboard out :D

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Doh! sorry erik I didnt see that you had replied:(

The chance of me beating one of your sponsored vehicles would be um er um close to 0 probably... lol

Is it like haveing a huge sign on the side of a milk float???:D

chance of me gettin enuff money to get a car at the mo is not good:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.