SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm off to Ayia Napa on Wednesday and am looking forward to it. Anyone else been there? Any "dont miss" places to go?

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Im in Cyprus now at the moment mate! Dont miss places urrmm

Castle Club
Faces
Abys (never been but i heard it was good as they had some big DJs)
Pizazz

Got to go to Nissi beach (Very touristy, but its a nice beach)

If ur gonna get a moped get a crash helmet because ur more than likly to fall off :D Ask Smithy :p

Smithy will also give u some good places to go when ur out there as he went last year i think!

Have a nice time!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers for that. I dont think I'll bother with the moped, probably hire a car. (I dont fancy getting my legs all cut up after coming off one of those things!!)

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Yeah more sensible! O Dont get a car with no roof! U'll burn trust me! Get a car with A/C u'll honestly will need it and thank me for it later hehe!

I take it ur going for a full on **** up and got going to the culture :rolleyes: hehe ;)

U might also want to try the Water Park in Ayia Napa as its pretty good!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've heard the water park is pretty good. Its not exactly going to be a full on **** up cos I'm going with my girlfriend not a bunch of mates but I'm not going just for the culture either!! Hopefully somewhere in the middle!!

G

·
DID SOMEONE MENTION *NAPA* ????? :D

awwww .....my home town! 3 summers in a row & a total of 8 weeks! ;)

...anyway, I'll stop dreaming I was there this year LOL. Rite, car wise, def aircon. Oh, and u'll find it really easy driving over there, cos it's all left side of road like here, and the roads are quieter. Just look out for suicide moped riders in busy places! & def get aircon!!!!!

Good Bars to start with....

THE BEST BAR!! .... Black Hawk Bar!!! & get the free bottle of shots. Don't b fooled, they proper F u up, even if it does taste like cherryaide!

Sportsbar is also brilliant! ...very near Black Hawk
Buzz Bar
Bell Inn
Minos
(in the square) .....and the rest in the square r pretty good.
BedRock is wikkid aswell! Vodka slushes & Kareokee ;)
My best mates uncles pub ....Norway pub is a laugh. Get a bucket of drink if yur with mates. It's along Nissi Avenue.

Clubs:

YOU CAN'T MISS ABYSS!! And make sure u pick up some of their CD's on the way out! :)

Foam Parties at Pzazz on Sundays and Tuesdays I think. F***in best foam party u'll ever go to in ya life! You can't breathe :)
Then there are the garage nites there ....brilliant!

Castle Club is good
GAS Club is alrite for the underground stuff ...a bit dark and attitudey though
FACES ....is a bar, then opens as a club late on, free drinks n all ....I got well mash up there!

So they're the main ones ......Black Hawk Bar, Abyss & Pzazz! ;)

...sorry, got a bit carried away LOL :elo:

G

·
Waterpark is wikkid mate, biggest one in Europe and pretty easy to get to. Just keep driving along Nissi Avenue (road along sea front of Napa). You'll wanna spend the day there, but get there early to get a sunbed to put ya stuff on.

The Go-Karting is nx door ;) I was toying with a mate, overtook him 3 times, and on the 4th time, along the straight as I was going by, he pushed me into the tyre wall (about 20mph) ....hurt, & the steering column snapped as the force was that great ...oh yeah, and bent the front wheels too! I limped back to the pits :wound: :D

G

·
Originally posted by Jimmyboy
I've heard the water park is pretty good. Its not exactly going to be a full on **** up cos I'm going with my girlfriend not a bunch of mates but I'm not going just for the culture either!! Hopefully somewhere in the middle!!
If ya with the Mrs .....go to Protaras in the evening (10mins from Napa) .....lots of nice restaurants, and lots of *families* there, so quiet. A few bars and lots of eatting places!

The beaches there are excellent too ;)

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Yeah i 4got about the BedRock Inn! Mint place hehe :D Make sure u get ur photo taken with the Flinstone car outside hehe :D

The last time i was in the BedRock Inn there was a big fight unfortunatly bar man jumped over the bar and grabbed the nearest stool! I can tell u the trouble makers soon fled! I was a bit mistified to that as it was only 2 bar men and like 8 other blokes! O well! U always find some lunatics! Its not usually that violent in Ayia napa so dont be getting all worried!

Protoras has more of a family atmosphere to it and the beaches there r also very nice! So its deffo for there!

Si ur just a cinical old man :D

We love u really ;) :kiss:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks CarreraGT and Smithy, I'll definitely try some of those places. Oh did I forget I've got the dreaded September 11th flight home to look forward to as well!!

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
I used to live in Cyprus, only went to Ayia Napa once though and that experience was bad enough after seeing a naked old man stood in front of the double windows :dead:

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
O wow we r gonna have to register http://www.cyprusenthusiasts.co.uk now :D Yeah Ayia Napa can be pretty hectic. Trust me i know! I spent most of 1 of 3 nights there helping a swedish tourist who got drunk and fell about 7feet the little brick wall in the centre square on to some rock below cracking his head open! I can tell u there was a lot of blood! And the Cyp ambulance service aint quick!

O well! Cyprus is loverly anyways u just need to know where to go!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts