SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all

i own a 2001 ibiza mk3 cupra 20v turbo
i recently brought some alloys off some1 with the same car, he had audi tt (225 bhp model) front brake discs and calipers fitted to his car,

i want some :) i know he brought the callipers and discs and had to make the brackets that hold the calipers out to fit the bigger discs,

is there any other option 4 me, don't think i can stretch to brembo's at the moment, and behind 18 inch wheels my brakes look pretty ****e/small

please help me :)

C11pra

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
can any1 help, i'm determined to fit 312mm audi tt brakes to my 2001 ibiza cupra 20vT,
am i right in thinkin i need the discs, callipers, pads hoses and calliper brackets,

please any1????? :)

c11pra

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have done some reaserch before I went for mine.
The problem is that they cost a lot. and top it with fiding something that fits without any headache
I saw the AP Racing ones (the best) and the Wilwood, tarox, etc...... the best and the easiest was to get the Ibiza Cupra R front brembos.
They have good stopping power for the weight and power of the car (if it was not used for RACING on Tracks). For normal track days, Autocrosses, porsche beating, etc... they are great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts