SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it where ever i go my cat follows and has to one better off than me.

He has decided he can use the keyboard for better things than me - by lying across it!

Secoundly why is it whenever you have an open magazine or newspaper they have to lie on it?:swear:

He's now sparko right in the bloody way! Arrgggggggggggh

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
I'm sure there's one with muddy paws that follows me around whever i go and starts tapdancing on my roof and bonnet whenever I turn my back......

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just when you washed it umpteen times and then put on two layers of wax!:matrix: :swear: :p

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dunno about the pidgeons, havnt had that one mate

the worst one i think is either just washed the car, shammied it then your mate decides to wash is "inadvertantly" spraying yours aswell!

Or the next door neighbour decides to cut his grass on the clippingsgo allup the side of the motor!:confused:

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
No No No :no: The best one is when u've washed, shammied, waxed and polished the windows with special glass polish u get in it AND IT STARTS TO :swear: RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wound: :beye: :dead: :mad: :matrix: :flame: :kenny: :rambo: :sword: :saw:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Chamoix or Chamoise I believe it is... not shammie.. just incase you wondered.. lol

My company actually manufactures the Chamotan oil that is used by the industry when making chamoise leathers.. ;) always a bonus.. lol

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No didnt really wonder!:moony:

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Our neighbours cat used my hubby's Leon as a springboard to get to a birds nest. The result...lots of deep claw marks in the roof...well marked...ouch! We now have to park our cars elsewhere as a result. :swear:

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
my cat hates me, don't follow me anywhere and goes no where near my car :)

come to think of it no cats in the road car near my car ???? i wonder what the cats been tellin em all about me :rolleyes: :D

G

·
cats don't go anywhere near my car now, cos as soon as they approach and i've got the hose pipe they get drenched!!:burg:

can't do a bloody thing about the pidgeons the bloke up the road keeps!:swear:

you can see it now, beautiful black shiny car then SPLAT big white marks!!!:wound:

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Right people sounds like u've got to suck it up 4get the 21st century man, sensitive and all that pile of poo! Get ur selfs an Air Riffle, and some garden poison!

NOW NO Blighter is gonna get near ur car :D:mad: :matrix:

Take that :rambo: and that :rambo: Damn Pigeons, the rats of the sky!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts