SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to get an Autometer boost gauge but need a pod to mount it in.

Quite fancy a A pillar pod but want something that looks right and not cheesy.

Has anyone bought one from somewhere and if so how much,from where etc (got any piccies)?

Or has anyone mounted a gauge using a different method and if so what, from whom price etc?

·
Registered
555 Posts
I know steve has an A pillar mounted gague! From what I remembered it looked good!

I'm after one for my leon at the moment and a gauge to match the standard dials! I want it to look OE:D

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah mate. That's what i'm after I want it to look as if Seat had done the job of fitting the gauge.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now they are the doggies danglies. A bit pricey though but still look like what they ought to.

Why don't they do Seat's?

·
Registered
555 Posts
well the reasons I have come up with are Maybe they arent so popular in the states??:( and the audi ones are covred in material and are easier to modify than plain plastic ones which really would need a new injection moulding!:(

·
Registered
314 Posts
One of my pals works with carbon fibre and im trying to get him to make me a replacment central airvent panel , I could then mount a couple of gauges in there !!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.