SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am lookin for any advice on possible brakes and suspension upgrades for my LC. I've been doin a bit of homework and i've came across the Koni SSK Kit (35mm drop).
Anything good or bad i should no about regarding the kit?

As for brakes.....as much as i'd like tarox 6 pots or brembos etc am thinkin long the line of just upgrading the standard discs to tarox F2000's or G88's with fast road pads....again any info would be welcome....

My mate reckons Audi S3 brakes(calipers and carriers) would fit onto the car aswell, is this the case?

Also my plan at 1st were to upgrade front and back however i've been told keep the rear brakes standard and just do the front as its really the front that does most of the braking....

Any info would be appriciated...

Cheers Davie

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Front brakes do most of the work so unless you are going very large fronts then dont bother with anything fancy for the rears :)

I did the Tarox drill/slotted (spots japan i think they were called) disks & Pagid fast road pads, with racing fluid as well, it's a great combination and not to much cash - as you are using the normal calipers/hardware :)

Depends on use really....

** Usualy scottish weather (wet a lot) - drilled are best for clearing water, but will not last well on track (OK for some light use)

** slotted are great for keeping the pads clean - but wear rate is higher on the pads, fine on track.

Dave

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I will agree with above, I had tarox sports Japan on my front and pagid drilled and grooved on the back. Now got tarox f2000 on the front and sports jap on the back. Tarox pads all round. Braking is great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts