SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,
Im thinking of getting the brembo break kit for my ibiza, 20VT, I was wondering how much does it cost with fitting and who fits it? also is it definately worth getting?

Thanks,

James.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Bought one for my Cordoba - £450 or thereabouts.

Not fitted it yet - imagine another 50 notes to fit - heard nothing but good things about it. I would have thought your Seat dealer would be able to do it no probs.

:)

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
excelent : )
also, so, i ordered me some stickers abit of time ago, ive not recieved them yet. I think i ordered 2 small ones.
also one more question, how can o put a litle pic underneath my user name in the forup :D ?

Thanks,

James

·
Registered
853 Posts
Go into your User Cp (button up top) then select the edit profile link, down near the bottom of the page you can bung in an Avatar - there are instuctions on how to do it.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Originally posted by jamesbill_uk
hi all,
Im thinking of getting the brembo break kit for my ibiza, 20VT, I was wondering how much does it cost with fitting and who fits it? also is it definately worth getting?

Thanks,

James.
Yes they are :D
Awesome stopping ability with them. Would'nt be without them now.

Available from Badger5 Ltd, subject to parts availability. (fitted or just parts)
£427 parts (plus carriage) can be fitted by Autotechnik down in Totton nr Southampton on our behalf for additional cost.

Availability is the key issue. Erratic parts supply.
Names being taken now on allocation.

regards
Bill

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks bill, They sound great, il consider them.
also Si. Ive ordered me some stickers a bit ago and they not come yet, there 2 small ones.

cheers,

James.

·
Registered
123 Posts
just watch the rims with the brembos, clearance probs. i tried fitting old 17inch rims to my beezer R not a chance , would have taken major machining to get them on!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the info Guys on the breaks. Also thanks si. Il keep checking the post. th epost is pretty slow out here in the country, lol,

Cheers,

James.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.