SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We did a building and pest inspection prior to buying our new home, and the report neglected to mention...

1. That asbestos was in the bathroom removable ceiling panels (it ticked the NO box for "does the property contain asbestos")

2. That all the under sink pipework was about to burst due to age, and was in desperate need of replacement

3. That there was evidence of numerous poos from either a mouse, ****roaches or geckos (no pests noted)

4. That the front door is apparently not acceptable by building standards, with a 5cm gap underneath
What is the point of paying hundreds for such a report!?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We did a building and pest inspection prior to buying our new home, and the report neglected to mention...

1. That asbestos was in the bathroom removable ceiling panels (it ticked the NO box for "does the property contain asbestos")

2. That all the under sink pipework was about to burst due to age, and was in desperate need of replacement

3. That there was evidence of numerous poos from either a mouse, ****roaches or geckos (no pests noted)
Technical Bulletin 47
4. That the front door is apparently not acceptable by building standards, with a 5cm gap underneath
What is the point of paying hundreds for such a report!?
thanks in advance for any feedback

·
Registered
7 Posts
Buying a new home is always a complex process. Problems are inevitable. I also recently bought a house. But I ran into the problem of choosing an interior for my rooms. Luckily, there are astounding interiors. Now I recommend this site to everyone, as it has improved the interior of my house. For the bathroom, you can also choose what you need here. For example, I really like the selection of wall lights here. Hope this helps you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts