SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you please give me an answer did some one modified stock bumper on ibiza
6l... I had an idea to replace the orginal lip, that small one with one from VAG grup...or preciously from VW golf IV

What do You think, or if not that to put from VW polo clasic from 96-98, or fromcupra mk3!!!

I don want to have any plastic aftrmarket thins, my vision of tuned car is OME parts, nice and big wheels and, and lowered to the ground...and the best bumper for ibiza is from cupra but it is very expensive..so pleas give advices, pictures....your opinion...

p.s. sorry for gramatic mistakes, my english isnt so good!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks alan for advice,but it does not sit down like on cupra bumper!
The stock bumper with lip on it is not straight under...only if the stock lip is moved and then lcr splitter, did some one do that on the forum, ... Ive searched the forum but didnt finde any picts, surley some one has it on the stock bumper!
Any help!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dont know whos that cupra...but it is brutaly good....sorry for my wrong writting but that car looks incredible...i must say that Im in love...if you have any more pictures plis, put it in here..thanks!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
if thats aimed at me :D ;) thanks! its at jbs autodesigns as we speakgetting the following work carried out

IHI turbo charger kit
injectors 410cc
uprated clutch
uprated flywheel
4bar fuel pump
4bar fuel pressure regulator
custom tip
uprated manifold
de cat pipe
uprated airbox
custom remap
roaling roaded

hoping for 330 bhp and lb ft but we'l see!

just a few pics :D sorry to invade the thread matey!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.