SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry if this has been answered already, couldnt find it...

please, where should I look for a cd changer connectors on a seat toledo 1.9 tdi 110 bhp 1999 year. car does not have changer, but i was told that it has a wires prepared for instalation?
is there a list of changers that would work with seat's aura radio casette player, or how can i know if a particular charger would work with it... sorry if questions are too lame, I am novice with this

thank you

·
Registered
789 Posts
If the toledo is the same as the Leon you should find the plug for the changer behind the glovebox.

And as said above ebay has plenty of changers selling from £60-£90

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, as a cd changer is not available instantly, I got myself a gadget you plug to a cigarette lighter, and using memory stick you can, in theory, play your mp3s... sounds fine, and my frieng has it, no problem there.... but, i can not set frequency manually on my aura, and if i do a search it simply does not pick up frequency the gadget is transmitting at...
if anyone uses such a thing, or knows how to manually set freq. on a aura, please help...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here's what the instruction book says-

1. Select FM or MW band

2. Press the DX/Man key until you hear the beep. "MAN" and the tuned frequency are displayed.

3.Tune to the frequency of your choice by pressing one of the < or > keys. If you briefly press these keys the frequency changes step by step. If you keep pressing the keys the frequency changes rapidly. Example of display "MAN 92.70".

4. To exit manual tuning, briefly press the DX/MAN key.

Hope this helps!:yes4lo:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts