SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
I was with Diamond last year, and after not being too pleaseed with them i have now gone on to Churchill who was really good and surprised me very much with the quotes they have gave me.

Diamond do a thing where they do a 10 months No Claims Bonus Accelertor so you got to be careful!

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Churchill were more expensive I'm afraid. I have got a straight 12 month policy and not the ten month accelerator thing. I suppose it is horses for courses. The insurance company I'm about to part company with were brilliant at the start, but they have been very difficult at renewal times and when tried to change the policy to the Cupra.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm with Admiral and have been with them for a few years now. They are pretty good. I've got a group 16 insurance, with only 2 years no claims, fairly modded car and I pay £800. It should be cheaper than that because it was only £700 last year and if my ex b/f didn't crash my car it would have been less. I lost 2 years ncb because of the d*ckhead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.