SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not having a very good time and I need some cheering up.

I am getting sick of work, I have been working my *** off lately dealing with complaints and mindless customers and it's really getting to me, every insult I take is just denting my happiness even more, and its pratically non existant anyway. I'm also sick of the loser blokes I work with the the ignorant girls that I have taken a like to.
It's also nearing a year since me and my girlfriend split up, all of the good and bad memories have been flooding back and I'm starting to feel a bit lonely.
Also my car is falling apart, I want a new one now but I cannot afford one til October, I dont think this one will last so it's swings and roundabouts.
Also my best mate is being arsey with me because he has got himself a nova and is adopting that mind that they all have.

I'm sitting here, bored, lonely and fukced off...help me and try to put a smile on my face.

Going to get mums keys and rev the Cupra in a sec, see if that works!

Tom

G

·
Work, what a ****! ive been having problems at work as well, we just don't need this kind of grief,

I just think [email protected]~K it now, don't give a toss, do my bit and go home and relax,

Spend most of my time doing stuff for this website when on my own.

What you really need is a hobbie, something to take ya mind of off crap lke that, Ive just bought a tropical fishtank! That keeps me occupied!

Water changes, water tests, loads of wierd fish(aquatic frogs anyone?) its great! and after all that you can just watch them for hours! Very peacefull and De-stressing(?)

Don't take the **** people, im serious (for once)

Or just go and rev the Cupra!:wow:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My hobby to take my mind off the ex was the car but I have now given up hope considering theres no way it's being modded and its nearly as old as me...and going to be scrapped sooner or later.

I am seriously considering doing web work again and also try and do more PC hardware work, the sorta thing I will be doing at college next year anyway. Or alternatively buying a decent graphics card and GTA3 and blasting people away with guns!

Unfortunately these things make me more geeky and unattractive to the ladies :(

Tom

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
I feel for u Tom! I often get lonely too :( but i have my self pre-occupied with my internet stuff etc. Especially this site, and my other friends i talk to over the internet! I have been working really hard over the past week as we are short staffed and i think i worked about 40hrs in 4 or 5 days. Im finally off for a 3 week break to sort my head out and get some sun in Cyprus. Steve those fish sound excellent! We recently bought a gladiator fish! Its actually a Japenese Fighting fish and the look mint! Loads of nice colours! U can't put 2 in a tank though, they have to be on their own or with other different species (i think) cuz they fight with each other until one dies!

I think every1 should have one of them cuz they r really easy to keep like gold fish but look 100 times better than noncy gold! And u can tell all ur mates its a hard a** and u can't put other fish in it :D

Cheer up Tom, Take ur mums car for a spin or something :)

G

·
Originally posted by CarreraGT
I feel for u Tom! I often get lonely too :( but i have my self pre-occupied with my internet stuff etc. Especially this site, and my other friends i talk to over the internet! I have been working really hard over the past week as we are short staffed and i think i worked about 40hrs in 4 or 5 days. Im finally off for a 3 week break to sort my head out and get some sun in Cyprus. Steve those fish sound excellent! We recently bought a gladiator fish! Its actually a Japenese Fighting fish and the look mint! Loads of nice colours! U can't put 2 in a tank though, they have to be on their own or with other different species (i think) cuz they fight with each other until one dies!

I think every1 should have one of them cuz they r really easy to keep like gold fish but look 100 times better than noncy gold! And u can tell all ur mates its a hard a** and u can't put other fish in it :D

Cheer up Tom, Take ur mums car for a spin or something :)
Iam actually having load of problems trying to keep the water levels right at the moment!

Doing 30% water changes every 2 days!

They are great though, iam getting it set up so i can stick some pirrana's in there!:rambo:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These fish sound quite cool, might get myself a couple of pet trouts and see how I get on!

Haris, I would so badly like to take the Cupra out but I would get butchered by the cops!

I've gone and set my mind towards a computer fair, I'm going to save up some money and give me PCs a good workover, I can then play games and have more than 2 PCs running (even though I use one as my mate's nicked my monitor!:burg: )

I might go outside now and do myself a project on the car...stop the annoying features bugging me even more! That'll take my mind off some things!

Tom

G

·
noone can moan about there job more than me,today i put on a full wet suit and jumped into a sewer only to find a leak that soaked my back and legs,got all arsey about it then had to shower,only enjoyment i had was to find that one my coleagues got stung by a wasp as she was ripping the **** as i was moaning.
3 young peeps were killed in there car last night too which makes me happy to be alive,my heart goes out to there families.
moral of the story is go out and do wha makes you happy,you're a long tme dead

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Ah boys, don't be sad! Life does suck at times, just got to think of the good things.

I'll vouch for a fish tank though. Get one Tom, they're brill! I got one in May. It is quite small but has two "noncy" (who said that :wound: ) goldfish in it and a butterfly plecostomus. I have great fun watching them, it really chills me out.

Tom, just 'cos you're good with computers and stuff does not make you a nerd!

Try and cheer up boys!

Abi :kiss:

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
im happy :) :)

i had loadsa probs over the past months but now things are on the up and everything is cool.

i felt lonely (and still do) when my fiance left me. but now i just spend loadsa time out with peeps and doing me own thing and the times flown by and im much happier.

G

·
Tom, just think of one thing mate .......... There is always some one thats worse off than yourself!

When you get to meet some of the team and peeps off here you will be fine, we are a little family on here and we talk about almost everything!

I have seen loads of people on here crash there cars and then lose their gf's etc etc and come back from it!

Keep yer chin up and yer enthusiasm up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.