SEAT Automobiles Forum banner

cheer me up, I'm feeling down

408 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Anonymous 
I feel for u Tom! I often get lonely too :( but i have my self pre-occupied with my internet stuff etc. Especially this site, and my other friends i talk to over the internet! I have been working really hard over the past week as we are short staffed and i think i worked about 40hrs in 4 or 5 days. Im finally off for a 3 week break to sort my head out and get some sun in Cyprus. Steve those fish sound excellent! We recently bought a gladiator fish! Its actually a Japenese Fighting fish and the look mint! Loads of nice colours! U can't put 2 in a tank though, they have to be on their own or with other different species (i think) cuz they fight with each other until one dies!

I think every1 should have one of them cuz they r really easy to keep like gold fish but look 100 times better than noncy gold! And u can tell all ur mates its a hard a** and u can't put other fish in it :D

Cheer up Tom, Take ur mums car for a spin or something :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.