SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about it we should have a some NSPCC buckets or something to collect change in for the charity. As long as there is someone watching it at all times buckets should be ok. And I've got a big bag of copper coins that I can get rid of then as well... hehehe

Pete

G

·
I am trying to get some of the little collection tins and we can then take them to all the events that we go to and have the official letter from the NSPCC next to it ...... I mean with 90 odd peeps at Trax we could do ourselves proud.

I also thought that somewhere on the site we couldhave a running total so that people can see what we have made?

G

·
I can ask my contact att the NSPCC mate, he is doing the letter today so I will ask him to send them out and hopefully we can make a start at Weston Wheels

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
do we hold onto the collection tins for everytime we go to an event or do we hand them back after an event collection and they give us empty ones?

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I think our banners and flyers should have the NSPCC logo on it so peeps can see we are supporting them and not just walking about with tins asking for money

cant think of anything we need from them other than the letter, list of centres and the collection tins, all of which we have already requested

1 - 13 of 13 Posts