SEAT Automobiles Forum banner

What Should Be Allowed In a Commercial Signature?

• Allow Anything They Want In It

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Allow a simple company name and a link to their page in the discounts section

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing some of the comments in the other Poll, I think its obvious that commercial signatures should be allowed, However people think that different things should be allowed so I have put up a new Poll that may tell us what we want to allow.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Grrrrrr Bloody Hell Pete, theres a compromise here mate, what do else do you want them to have in the signature?

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
As I see it they are helping us out with discounts and trials and we help them out with advertising.

Thinking about it I "personally" don't mind name, contact details, web link. Or even if the company is doing something at a REALLY special price etc for OUR members then I wouldn't mind that if it was just one thing.

We don't want to allow anything because we don't want a catalogue in there... heheheh

Pete

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pete,

The ones that are helping out with Discounts Get a Discounts Page.

The ones that are sponsering or giving stuff to Trial get a slot on the forum.

The ones that are doing bugger all gete BUGGER ALL.

Not hard is it?

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
If it is kept simple and standard as in the second option, I think it will look better and more organised. The members will see this is the format that we do things by and I'm sure it will put them in to the frame of mind of maybe going inot the discounts section more regularly just to keep an eye on discounts etc.

Of course, any special offers by some of our companies can get a little piece of news put up on the front of the site anyway.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Agreed Abi, we need to get people to go to the discounts section and I know that they arnt at the moment, so why have it if we are going to rely on the forum all the time?

When its decided we can put something up that will enable all to have the same and therefore oit will then be fairer?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.