SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty then,
It had been talked about and now I would like you all to send me your pics with some text telling all what happened

Mail them to me @ my SE addy below and I will forward them on when it is time to add them

any questions post here :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
And yours will be the first in the Gallery Dave unless you're keeping quiet. :p

I didn't take any photos of my car when my ex b/f smashed it. I didn't want to take any in case it was written off and then for it to be a constant reminder of something that I loved. But its back on the road looking good as new and now I wish I took the photos but we can't turn back the clock.

Fliss

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You bumped yours first mate :D
I will keep me fingers crossed for ya tomorrow

mail me your piccies and an expaination of what happened and we will add it to the gallery on the new revamped site

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
send me what ya got Mark and I will see what I can sort out with our IT guys ;)

I had a feeling this would come up

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Smithrc, where did you get that wicked wide arch kit from??:D :D
Kinda 22B style!!! Did you raise the bonnet for better flow rate to cool the engine!! lol

Gareth

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Glad to see mine and Daves idea has finally come alive! Well done to Dave for actually walking the talk ;) Sorry guys i can't contribute to the gallery in way of pictures which i think is a good thing!

But a few ideas for them r:

1. Repair Costs
2. Repair Time
3. Companies used and if u would recommend them? (Not in SmithRC's Case :p )
4. What happened in the accident?
5. AND probably most importantly of all we will have to list if any1 was hurt etc, because being a reptuable site we dont want give people ideas that we r sadistic or anything like the rotten website. So we will have to strictly say "No one was Majorly Hurt in the accident" etc. If any parties were hurt we will have to get their concent to put it up on the site!

Hope every1 agrees with this! But some people could look at these pictures and assume the worst and think we r a bunch of sadistic sick people. Which i assure is not what we r :)

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Steve, I have a scanner if you want to join the fun? if you want me to scan them drop me a pm or summat

Carrera, I do not want to make this too big, the forum is here for all the juicy details, I just want to put some pics in with a wee discription of what happened as time goes by it can grow and we can always add more details at a later date

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Originally posted by Cupra Dave
Carrera, I do not want to make this too big, the forum is here for all the juicy details, I just want to put some pics in with a wee discription of what happened as time goes by it can grow and we can always add more details at a later date
Valid point about not making it too big, but there were some nice ideas from carrera there...

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah I know mate but do not want to be too ambitious as there is alot going on at the mo anyhoo

ok so lets go with

1. Repair Costs
2. Repair Time
4. What happened in the accident?
5. AND probably most importantly of all we will have to list if any1 was hurt etc, because being a reptuable site we dont want give people ideas that we r sadistic or anything like the rotten website. So we will have to strictly say "No one was Majorly Hurt in the accident" etc. If any parties were hurt we will have to get their concent to put it up on the site!

the reason I do not want to put (3. Companies used and if u would recommend them?) in is because we have a section in here for that and I would prefer not to see it on the main site as it may deter potential companies commin aboard

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Thats good then. I wasn't too sure on how big u wanted the crash gallery. I listed those ideas as just suggestions and i was probably thinking over ambitously! But Cupra Dave that sounds alright with me! Im jsut here to help :)

Im glad u all agree with my last idea though as i was worried people might thinking im being stupid or a bit OTT.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts