SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts
G

·
I think its PHAT mate ......... well done and good to see that the UK's first MK2 Ibiza with a Leon Cupra R front bumper is on this site!

We are the daddies! :moony:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nah, I didnt take them, wasnt at Crail.

Got them from a link on the Strathy cruise forum.

Looks pretty smart....

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I tried to get on the Strathy site as they were taking pics of it also but could not get on, keep gettin page can't be displayed

cheers for finding them Gareth, they are cracking pics

Cheers Si

glad you all like it so far

·
Registered
156 Posts
Oh my Fookin God Dave, I wasn't expecting your car to look so bloody good. I'm overwhelmed. It's absolutely gorgeous.

You've deffo got to come down and see me this week. I'm getting all excited and its not even my car. :D

Soz for being OTT but I can't help it hehe!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I didn't mean for it to sound nasty Dave. I was getting all excited and didn't realise what I was writing so I got my words a bit mixed up hehe!!

I know it was going to look good coz u said it was and I didn't know what to expect but that is even better with what I was thinking.

IT LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I know you were not being nasty I was only winding you up

It makes me smile cause everyone who saw it before and knew what I was up to have all said the same thing "it looks better than I thought it would" which says to me everyone likes it

I IS CHUFFED :D

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
what can i say from ur car looks the dogs mate :D :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hey Dave. Your motor looks SCHWEEEEEEEEEEET!!! The wheels and bumper look perfect on it Not to keen on the silver grille but that is personal choice.

Looked at the pics earlier and thought it looked odd not having the grille areas next to each of the lights but now I have look at all the pictures, all I can say is WOW!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

Meeko

PS. Paint the grille black!!! :D

1 - 20 of 69 Posts