SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen or been involved in removing the door handles on a seat leon. Im not expecting many replies to this but worth a shot lol. I really wanna get rid of the door handles on mine and hove a popper kit to open the doors. Seen it on loads of cars over the years but everytime i look for a door popper kit, i dont know what the hell im supposed to be buying. any ideas u wonderful people ;)

·
Registered
653 Posts
There is a guy I can maybe put you in contact with, its a guy called RIck who used to be a member on here, He had a fantastic LCR dehandled, wide arch'es and a beautiful purple colour, let me see if i can track it.

here we go, kinda

·
Registered
286 Posts
Leon_Paul;786640 said:
There is a guy I can maybe put you in contact with, its a guy called RIck who used to be a member on here, He had a fantastic LCR dehandled, wide arch'es and a beautiful purple colour, let me see if i can track it.

here we go, kinda

It was a nice car, looks like it crashed into Westwood! lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers looks really smart. looking to take the front handles of mine also. does anyone know if he had door popers or whether it was just a matter of opening them from inside

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.