SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Do any of you know any other dealers and their email addresses, other than the ones l have listed on the other thread.... it would be helpful if you could give me the details so l can contact them regarding sponsorships and discounts.

Cheers

Jennie x

G

·
Guys and Gals,

Jennie, will be helping us on the site by now contacting any companies that could offer a discount on the site, so if you see anybody please get the details inhere for Jennie to contact them for us.

On the dealers side of life, it would be great to get at least one dealership in each County on board so that everybody will benefit.

Cheers Jennie

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
i got a dealer listings book with all addy's, tel no's and emails so i'll get u a copy ;)

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
:blush: im glad dave didn't give the same reply :D :D

G

·
Jennie,

Have you been on SEAT UK's website and gone through the dealers or should I shut up :rolleyes:

Well done so far, I hope that we get a couple on board around the country and start to build some relationships.

If we believe in the site then it should be easy to get them on board.

G

·
Well done Jennie, I will grab my coat and run then!

Very good to see a couple more peeps getting involved in the company contacting stuff, it all means good news and next I think I will go for cupra.nets and see if we can get involved there!

We seriously soon need to look at locking the discounts page!

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
i have a 3 page dealer listing now with all details u need (not all dealers have email addy's :confused: dunno why !!

do u want em 2 mail u a copy each ??

if so post ur email addy below and i'll get it sent off 2 ya ;)

cheers

ben

G

·
Jennie, if you wanna take the ones with email addys and I will take the ones without? that okay?

Cheers Ben mucho thanko

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
i take it u want another copy aswell then ?? what u do with the last one eat it or sumfing :p :moony:

i got em all zipped up and ready to go :) just say when and i'll send em ur way ;)

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
wassya email addy then ???? ;)

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Ideal Ben
Can you mail it to my SE addy and I will start to look at a route for the charity drive

Si, any luck with the NSPCC centres list yet ? (sorry to keep buggin you for this)

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
no worries

again, sorry mate, dont mean to appear to be rushing you I know youve got alot on, but once I have these things you can step back for a bit

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.