SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mee too, i taped about 45mins of it

did u see those hick cops arrestin ppl on the side of the road an threatenin em with jail, then when the sherriff came all he wanted to do was make friends wiv em an let em go...

:D :D

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
yeah they had them all lined up kneeling at the side of the road handcuffed,

I thought it was funny when the sherriffs son called him for the gumballers to see where the red 360 had got to

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he got arrested didnt he?

he was sayin the next day that he was in front but he didnt really car or summat...

Did u see the bit with all the cars goin down a motorway goin in an out of the traffic, that was fantastic!:cool:

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
It looked like something straight out of the Midnight Racers club or summat

Funny thing was as well was that they did not know who came first

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Carl, I think we need to book some hols from work for next year

Anyone else wanna sponsor us ? :D

Remember the Gumball is a charity rally not a race ;)

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Yeah Ben :D

Anyone else wanna sponsor Carl and I to do next years Gumball or the European Cannonball then please post here :cool:

Anyone with a spare Ferrari, Porker or summat equivilent they would like to donate please contact myself or Carl :D

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
i reakon i should borrow us a leon cupra R 2 use :D :D (that's if we can ever get one)

or we could use the bosses TT im sure he wouldn't mind

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea cos Gumballs back next year

Gumball 3000 will return in 2003…. from ‘San Francisco to Miami’. Are you prepared!!!!!

plsplsplspls

mr lottery let me win

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sadly it was probably the only time that Ferarri's get driven like they should be. The last Gumball was on Jackass the other week and the final meeting point was Beaulieu just down the road from me!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts