SEAT Automobiles Forum banner

Should We Have a Members Section/Block The Discounts Section?

• Yes, I think we should start a members database and lock certain parts of the site

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, I think we should leave it as it is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please comment below)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that it is time that we started a Membership for the site that would give us some details that we can have access to and would help us when it came to local meets and national meets etc etc.

Also, I am a bit unhappy that everytime I spead hours arranging discounts etc etc that I see ********* come along and then contact the company and we need to protect this work that people are putting in!

I would like to make certain parts of the forum open to Members only so that we get some details that we can pass onto companies to identifiy people and we protect our work on the site!

I am not spending loads of time emailing and on the phone, including jennie as well to see this happen.

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At the end of the day I see it that people who are willing to give a bit more should be rewarded with a little bit more?

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Right, I am slowly receiving details from peeps north of the border

would you like me to hold onto them untill I have them all or send them as I receive them to someone and is Tom that someone ?

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
We need to protect our 'Intellectual Property' allright.

I vote we have restricted members area's as suggested.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tom has said that he will do this mate so could you send them on to him.

Tom is that okay with you?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts