SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just fitted this kit to my saxo. Cost me £169 but its a top piece of kit. Forced cool air only. Theres a filter in the front black box. Just wondered if green do a similar kit for 20 VT's

Gareth
 
G

·
Originally posted by SIDE SHOW TURBO
Just fitted this kit to my saxo. Cost me £169 but its a top piece of kit. Forced cool air only. Theres a filter in the front black box. Just wondered if green do a similar kit for 20 VT's

Gareth
Affraid not mate,

I think they make a panel filter but not a kit to that style,

There's no space for that kind of air feed on the 20VT ibiza!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,723 Posts
Originally posted by SIDE SHOW TURBO
Just fitted this kit to my saxo. Cost me £169 but its a top piece of kit. Forced cool air only. Theres a filter in the front black box. Just wondered if green do a similar kit for 20 VT's

Gareth
Sadly not.
I am also a Green distributor. The only product for 20VT Ibiza which is made by Green for Tuning Concepts NL is the Hurricane to the best of my knowledge.

regards
Bill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by badger5


Sadly not.
I am also a Green distributor. The only product for 20VT Ibiza which is made by Green for Tuning Concepts NL is the Hurricane to the best of my knowledge.

regards
Bill
Bill, Ive got your Hurricane on my Ibiza. (which im happy with) Im probably confusing you with my user name. Previously know as GFbeza20VT:)
Anyway how much do you sell that green kit for the saxo??

Cheers,
Gareth
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,723 Posts
Originally posted by SIDE SHOW TURBO


Bill, Ive got your Hurricane on my Ibiza. (which im happy with) Im probably confusing you with my user name. Previously know as GFbeza20VT:)
Anyway how much do you sell that green kit for the saxo??

Cheers,
Gareth
I could do a Saxo one for £159inc vat plus carriage
the £169 price is'nt bad compared to my price list.

described in the catalogue as ABPA003 Citroen VTS 1.6 16v (retail £159.99 PLUS vat)

They also list Citroen Saxo VTS (Saxo Cup), Saxo VTS (Rallye cross), Saxo Group N, Saxo VTS Kit Car (twice)

They look to be regular induction kits tho, and the layers of cotton seem to vary betwene them. (no pictures tho :()

regards
Bill
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top