SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you lend your car to someone you know, for a very good cause, and it comes back to you with not one but two alloys chewed up.... NNNNNNNNNNgh Argh:swear: :swear:

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Yeah :mad:

It's like when you're driving down the road, and you spit out the window, but the window's shut.... :p

Nobody looks after your stuff like you do :rolleyes:

·
Registered
83 Posts
don't need anyone else to wreck my car - can manage it all by myself.
first time i went out in it i drove straight into a curb and knocked off the front left hub cap! my dad tied it back on wiv garden twine! lol:rolleyes: :D

G

·
ahh- i remember that day when i lent my big bro my AX Gt- came back 45 mins later from the local shop with a smashed in window, glass all over the seats and a nice big dent in the side. A motor-cyclist had manged to find its way into rear seats!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
failed twice. PLEASE don't ask for details!!! much too humiliating! maybe i should have been up for muppet of the year . . . or maybe dumb blonde of the year? lol

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
LOL @ Dimples
maybe next year you will scoop the award

Mike, the cyclist actually ended up on the back seat?

I have never given either of my brothers my Beeza altho they have driven it, I used to give my XR2 to my youngest bro when I was not using it and every time he took it he got pulled by the cops which was funny cause I was never once pulled in it in the 3 years I had it :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
lol

by next year i'm sure i'd have done something even more dumb! i'm buying a new skateboard so i'm sure that will be something to do with it!

lets just say the blonde gene is DEFINETLY dominant!

lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.