SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peeps,

when removing my electric wingmirror the wire comes up through door and into mirror- how and where does it unclip? I mean does it unwire from down in the door at the grommet or do i have to " break " the mirror apart to get to the connecting block to release the wire?

any help appreciated

Paul:confused:

Not sure if its meant to be here, it is a question so i shoved it here in mods as it will be one when i figure out wot to do.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
u gotta take the door panel off mate :(

there's a block connector about halfway down the door (i think it's clipped to the inside of the door) unplug it and then it'll all pull out through the hole where the mirror bolts on. :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Roly, they don't make it easy for you do they. it makes me think they knew about this modding lark before they built the cars and all sat around a cup of tea and thought " hoe shall we make it hard?".:rolleyes: :p

Cheers again

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
You should be a panel beater like myself. where everyday you have to do silly little things like take the entire front bumper off a mazda mx5 just to get to the last little 10mm bolt that holds the wing on. aaaaaaggggghhhhhhh. sorry, a little fustration release there. yes you are right these things are sent to try us.

:wound:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.