SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good job to all the guys & girls who have created this great site. My only slight niggle is that when I recieve an email notification, it has in the subject box the thread start subject but doesnt tell the actual section (from main menu) in which its in. As I am on it for most of the working day, I forget which section its under and sometimes spend a while looking for it . Is it possible to put the section heading then thread lead in the subject box to help thickos like me?

Keep up the good work!:)

Fishy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Originally posted by FISHBOY
Good job to all the guys & girls who have created this great site. My only slight niggle is that when I recieve an email notification, it has in the subject box the thread start subject but doesnt tell the actual section (from main menu) in which its in. As I am on it for most of the working day, I forget which section its under and sometimes spend a while looking for it . Is it possible to put the section heading then thread lead in the subject box to help thickos like me?

Keep up the good work!:)

Fishy
Why don't you use the USER CP as this will list all the threads that you have posted too and and have been replied too

Cheers

Saud

·
Registered
555 Posts
I normally click on the URL thats in the mail notification to take me to the thread mate..

Do you mean in the subject of the mail where you get somethign like

"Reply to post 'New engine bits'"

you would like it to say -

"Reply to post 'New engine bits' in the Leon Section"

??

Cheers

Matt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.