SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i took my car in to get told one of three things as the fault codes brought up the below resposnes

1) my pipes have an air leak
2) oxygen sensor is on way out
3) lamba sensor is on way out

is there any chance just cleaning the sensors will allievaite that problem? the garage said it will do a check of the pipes, anyone know which pipes are involved and how to find them? if its simple pipe job im sure I can sort that myself, dunno about Oxygen sensor and Lamba. was quoted around £70-100 depending on sensor and £30-40 to fit each one, didnt sound bad price.

any help would be fantastic on this as that orange light is burning my retna's as its back even after the guy cleared all the codes lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the same problem. Light has come on for months now, and we keep paying for parts and low and behold the light comes on again! It's driving me crazy. We have paid for two different garage companies to change two different Oxygen sensors and still no joy! I really don't know what to do next. - HELP

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.