SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought this could do with a thread of it's own so here's Dave's originally post :

Here is a mail I got the other day, and this looks quite good!
Anyone who wants to - register and send me your PIN to [email protected], and I'll set up a SEAT Enthusiasts League. This way - nobody need bother working it all out.

All the rules etc... are on the site.

"Here is your invitation to join me in the BBC Fantasy Football monthly game, which is completely FREE for every month of the Premiership season, so there are no excuses!

What are you waiting for? Just click on the link below to find out what you are really made of.

http://bbcfootball.fantasyleague.co.uk

From there you will be able to register your team. Then contact me with your team PIN and I will add you to my exclusive Friends Monthly League where we shall let battle commence.

There are some fantastic prizes up for grabs each and every Game Month as well as a superb main prize (Best 3 Months). "

One thing I will add is that you don't have to spend ages making your team selections (like I did). There is a lucky dip process that picks a team for you so even if your not the greatest footie fan get a team in and have a laugh
:D :g :g :D

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
WHAT'S EVERYONE WAITING FOR???

We can have our own wee competitive league, and arv a larf :)

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
*BUMP*

I wanna have a few more bodies in this league - c'mon peeps :)

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Get your team in now or miss out on the 1st set of points TODAY !!!!

p.s This ain't working is it Dave ? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think your too late mate you just won't get any points this week. Don't worry though I think I'm already in MINUS !!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well done Si :D Make sure you email Dave your PIN number so he can add you to "our" league.

I've just clocked Dave's team and he's got 2 Everton defenders :rolleyes: ........ MINUS 4 there then Dave :p

Come on Guys and Girlz get yout team in and you'll be top of the league cos we've got MINUS points !!!!:g

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WHO ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE SAY WHO ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE !!!!!! :moony: :moony: :moony:

I've only got ONE point though !!!!:eek:

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Shouting after only one week eh? I wouldn't bother counting too many chickens at this stage!! :p

Si - what's your PIN?

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just thought I'd put up the latest league table

1 Tony Gunningham BSE Eindhoven 15 Pts
2 Simon Buckden Bucky Utd 10 Pts
3 Bad Boy Super 7's 4 Pts
4 Jennifer Christie The Warriors 3 Pts

Catch me if you can

:moony: :moony: :moony: :moony: :moony: :moony:

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LATEST TABLE :

1 Tony Gunningham...BSE Eindhoven.....21 Pts
2 Jennifer Christie......The Warriors........16 Pts
3 Simon Buckden....... Bucky Utd............14 Pts
4 Bad Boy...................Super 7's...............8 Pts

EXCELLENT WEEK FOR JENNIFER !!!
POOR OLD DAVE !!!
STEADY Si !!!
COME ON BOYS !!!!!

The 1st month will be over soon but you can still register for next month....the more the merrier. :D

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I've made one or two changes. Hopefully that'll help a bit - can't be any worse anyhow! :( I'm getting beat by a girl!!!

1 - 20 of 226 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.