SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have chatted to Paul last night as he is a mate about whats going on at the moment and I have now come to the following conclusion ...

A small number of people have gripes with me and thats life ... but this forum is not the place to air them gripes and disturb the decent people who either have known me for years or dont really care.

From now on if I see any comments about me I will just delete them and the person will be warned its pretty simple .. if people want to come direct which they dont because they want the whole place to know then they can do that no problem at all .. send them to me ... most of these people are chicken **** keyboard warriors who want to use the forum to grind the axe ... the decent people on here need to be protected and I am not putting up wiith it anymore ...

Thanks

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
what if I call you baldy...

sorry - I'll get my coat! Anyone know a taxi number?

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
lolz

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice one Leigh I like that .. grabs three wood and shuvs it up your *** ....

Me and Paul do what adults do .. we rant down the phone lol

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Si - what is your fasintation with a 3 wood?

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
pmsl!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anyway I hope its quiet as I have three hours in the gym where I am going to pin a picture of Chris TDI up and beat the **** out of it .... :)

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
lol,, I saw the post he put in,, was sent in an email..

what a speach!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sent in an email? eh?

He has been emailing me about every hour and I just delete them he has some issues does that guy ...

Can he not spell either or are you just drunk!

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
no - I mean the forum emailed it to me as a subscribed thread

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
AH DOOP ... had a good sesh down the gym anyway knocked the punch bag so hard it went into someone else lol!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts