Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other? Post below

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The WTCC has already started, and the BTCC starting next month, just thought i'd create a thread and poll to see which is everyones favourite motorsport:)

Paul

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
I like them all although I follow F1 more but coz I post up all the reports for the BTCC I've started getting more into that along with WTCC lol (I just bought a WTCC game for the PC as well :p:)

And I love the WRC!!! so ummmm most of it not to keen on the moto gp tho!

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
MotoGP for me. Closely followed by WRC and WTCC. BTCC isn't quite the same as it was back in the late nineties into the new century and F1 has just become boring and too political!

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Like Graeme, I was a big BTCC fan back in the nineties, went to see pleanty of races courtesy of Vauxhall back then. These days I prefer NASCAR to any other. F1 I just find dull and boring, have done for a few years now. BTCC is great to watch, but I always tend to miss it on TV, and when I do see it, it seem like there are barely any manufacturers competing anymore :( Can't say I've ever seen a WTCC race to be honest! Don't know why!

Mind you, I also quite like sticking MotorsTV on and just seeing whats on. Rallycross is always exciting to watch, and the CORR series off road racing is pretty good too.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Always followed WRC until this season, but as it is only on ITV4 or Sky (and I don't have either) I follow the Australian V8 supercar series on C5
Things should pick up again later this year when we become "Digitally Enabled" so until then...........pass me a tinny sheila and toss another prawn on the barby

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.