SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Gonna put your piccy back on the site, I wanna see what 18teens look like again! Tried having a look round the carpark at the Brighton meet but couldnt spot it! Where was it hiding?

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have a copy at the minute but I'll try and get another. Mine got corrupted somehow but I'll post it up as soon as I get one again.

It was on the 5th floor somewhere. Shame we didn't have a proper carpark to meet up in really.

What have you done to the front of yours mate? Looks much better than standard.

Pete

G

·
Seat main dealer front, theres a gold one in the broshure but it looks a lot meaner in black. Roly will probably be able to sort u out.

Russ

G

·
Really dont know mate, got a sorted deal when I bought the car, I think I paid an extra £450 to have front & side skirts painted & fitted. 3 months later the side skirts have gone on! none in the county apparently. I think I was quoted £1200 from another seat main dealer for the same kit. As you can imagine I was quite chuffed when I found out.

What kit r u going for?? R???

G

·
The R looks fecking nice! Give me a shout what brakes and suspension you put on it, I would be interested in both.
R

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.