SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its time to wave au revoir to the seat possee...I have had some fun along the way, but I feel that my time has come to hang up the gucci mules.....unfortunately I no longer have the time to post anything, whether important/vastly non-important...(usually my drivvle was the latter in the old skool days)!
So I bid you all farewell, and wish all you racers a joyfull future..try and all keep being nice to each other.(have noticed a certain amount of animosisty lately) :(
Snot nice :blush: foofi likes the world to turn on a rose petal (yeah I know wake up Fiona)!
Bye bye Peeps, and remember to watch out for my sexy raven loop ;)
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Fiona x Hear that tiger roar!.............................

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How rude of me to not say thank yous!
thanks to Si, and dave esp..and Mike20v my old partner in crime! Id like to thank my mum, for strencth and without her, I wouldnt be where I am today.Oops shi*, Im SO NOT winning an oscar am i? :rolleyes:
x

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
am trying to leave gracefully, by editing my silly made up word that is upposed to say ''strength'' !!!!!:rolleyes:
divvy cow eh?!

Iam just going cos Im too busy to keep up, and I feel like a wee lost lamb!!!

G

·
I am gutted Foofi as you bring a lot of laughter to the site, I guess its up to you, I am sure that you can pop in and say hello now and again and let us know you are okay!

It is us that should thank you for bringing some smiles and laughter in here :kiss:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh shall I just stay, seeing as Im having abit of trouble leaving anywhere near gracefully due to my continuing inability to SPELL!!!!!!!!1 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
p.s tHANKS dAVE :kiss:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AHHHHH :p :blush: , KEEHEE, Im all happy now..perhaps I will pop in everynow and again (which Is what i do now, but you must think Im nosey cos I never get time to speak-till today that is).
Thank you Si too,you too may have a special foofi foofster kiss :kiss: !

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
you deserve it Foofi

I totally agree with Si and it SHOULD be us thanking you

Please do come back every once in a while, you know you want to ;)

when you are next in Edin doin some shoppin give us a shout and we could get a cruise sorted, I am sure there are others who would join in too

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ever start something you wish you hadnt?!!:rolleyes:
I meant Mike 16v...in ref to my earlier post...blimey, I do manage to wear myself out with the slightest of ease.
:confused:
:p
x

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Foofi:

I only tend to check on here when I am at work... so sometimes don't post anything for ages, and other times I will be posting all the time... just the way things go.. we all have to fit it in as and when we can...

Hope you decide to keep popping in every now and then when you have time.. we'll look forward to seeing whatever posts you do get time to put up..

Take care...

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Originally posted by Foofi
Ever start something you wish you hadnt?!!:rolleyes:
I meant Mike 16v...in ref to my earlier post...blimey, I do manage to wear myself out with the slightest of ease.
:confused:
:p
x
Cool! Go on holiday and while I am away I find that my car has developed an extra 4valves! Can't wait to get back and tack my baby for a burn!

Foofi me 'ol muckka! What will I do without you??? My innane drivvle will just make me look like a loonie!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh, blimey!- I just cant stay away can i?! did you miss me?! :p keehee! so*s law...always busy..say goodbye-now im as bored as...erm..as bored as....errrrrrrrr as a bored thing...how is everyone today? is it as nice weather down south as it is in the sunny borders?!.. trying to go and get my daily intake of fruit (i mustve been a fruit bat in former life-eat copious amounts) is a mission and a half due to the entire population of grandparents/americans etc.being in the main street where I buy my lunch...:no: no! I say :no: no! they come and visit, then they must decide they want to die here, but instead of buying a house, and living happily ever after, they just hurl themselves in front of the car! .pure madness.........

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ah fanks :blush:
I have been fine-very chilled weekend, and so Im full of energy today (much to the disgust of my work mates, whom I am drivin up the wall)....

Davey wavey..whats the best thing to get old dead flies off your bonnet! :( I have negelcted my loop for 2 weeks, and all the flies have glued themselves to my car :a I am indeed ashamed!
x

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I have just the thing for you hun

Turtle Wax Bug and Tar Wipes £3.99 @ Halfords
who are also doing 3 for 2 on Turtle Wax products

I would recommend waxing the car afterwards tho

If they do not work then you want to get yourself some AutoGlym Intensive Tar Remover and again wax after use

Hope these help
Glad your doin ok

Dave ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.