SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just fitted forge spltr dump valve if you want to know what they sound like click the link :)

let me know what you think?

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Would sound better with the engine under load, i.e. on the move (hard to get a decent sound clip), or loading / unloading in 1st with the handbrake on (like doing a hill start - doesn't do your clutch much good it you do it repeatedly though!).

At VFW a couple of years ago there was a guy with an Octy revving up to show off the "wooshy" sound with his Carbonio CAI... did the same with my FR under load and everyone came over to see what the noise was! lol

It's a lot louder under load, especially at 2500 - 3000rpm :) Over 5000rpm you could barely hear it.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Ianf;782307 said:
I hate to put a dampener on it but mine is almost as load with my eip CAI and the forge eliminator valve. Sounds good though.
Agreed. My old FR with Carbonio CAI & Forge 007 was just as loud or "wooshy", if not more so...

Nice to be able to revert back to "quiet mode" though...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Doesn't sound all that different to mine and i've just got a dv30 + jabba induction kit.:eek4wd: Can imagine it would sound better under load:yes4lo:

Has anyone got one on an R? Just wondered if they worked?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts