SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Livingstones today to see when my brand new 2002 Ibiza was going to arrive as it should be sometime in September.

Bad news, build date has been put back to end of September. Boo hoo :( . Would be later on in October until I saw it.

Started talking about Cupras as you do. Discovered an unregistered one sitting with a dealer down south. It had been reserved for months for a guy, but the deal fell down.

Guess what I'll be taking ownership of on Sept. 1st!!!!

A 52 registration ovi yellow Ibiza Cupra. I don't know how I'm going to wait to until then!!

Do you think I've done the right thing peeps!!!!!

:) :D ;) :g :love: :elo:

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Talk about broke now though. I need to start busking in the street I think...except I can't play an instrument...and I'm too ugly to sell my body!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
can you get hold of the chassis number as i live in the south and i nearly brought one that had been smashed in the docks , or is it a new shape cupra (didnt know there was one yet ?) woulg'nt want you to have a turd mate ! my local garage told me that the car had gone back to seat uk but you can't be too careful when buying a new car , as it is your pride and joy

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Originally posted by Madskiair
Do you think I've done the right thing peeps!!!!!
Does a bear does his buisness in the woods?

I have to agree with Si here Abi
I know I do not own one but I am sure you will not regret it

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Gillm!

When was this and was it for a yellow one. I could hear the other guy on the phone tell my guy that this one had been on hold for two or three months for a guy, but then they had to let it go in the end. Do you have a chassis number on this one of yours that you could PM me...just to be on the safe side.

Ta,

Abi

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Hope it turns out to be genuine Abi :)

You will love it! Just think - you'll probably be owning the ONLY 52 REGISTRATION IBIZA CUPRA IN THE WORLD!!!

:D

Does this mean you'll be bringing it to Trax? That'd be a good start to her life! :)

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanx Chris.

Fingers crossed on the genuine bit, but will check it out later this weekend. And I guess I will be unique! And ahe will be at TRAX. Just a wee journey to break her in!!!

Oh I just can't wait! :D :D :D :D

G

·
Cool that will be 22 Ibiza Cupras on a Trax stand and then one little Nova came along and hit the Cupra and then there were 21 Ibiza Cupra's on the Trax stand

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Originally posted by CupraSi
Cool that will be 22 Ibiza Cupras on a Trax stand and then one little Nova came along and hit the Cupra and then there were 21 Ibiza Cupra's on the Trax stand
To the tune of 10 green bottles.....

:eek: 22 Cupras, all lined up for Trax, 22 Cupras, polished up and waxed, and if Chris_20vT, had a stupid crash, there'd be 21 Cupras, ****. :eek:

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cupra is a defo. Cheked gillm's info out and I'm safe. Phew!!

So it looks like I've got the last one in the country after all!!!

If anybody comes across another yellow one though...check with gillm or me about the chassis number!!!!!!!

:) :D :g :elo: :love: Abi :love: :elo: :g :D :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
I totally agree weth Jen, the best colour:D :D

See you at TRAX !!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts