SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see lots of people have changed the leon peddles for those from a GTi/ R32/TT is it an easy job as they look a million times beter than the originals of course ;-)

Cheers Chaps and Chapess's.....

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just changed my pedals for the Golf 25 Anniversary pedals this weekend. They look much better than the standard black rubber ones that were on there.

They do take some persuasion to get on as they have to be a tight fit. It is just a rubber lip that goes all around the pedal. You will need a small flat head screwdriver. It took me a while (especially the clutch pedal), but then I do get described as Frank Spencer.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah cheers Christoff.....does the mk1 have the same floor located throttle? and they a;; just clip over? I just notied on VAGparts.com they charge £45 for the throttle so I assumed it was the whole pedal not just a trim, but then I'm new to all this lol

Chris

·
Registered
77 Posts
No, the Mk1 doesnt have a floor located throttle pedal, just a normal one like the clutch and brake, although a different shape. I think I paid £30ish for the set, but they were all just trim not the pedals themselves.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Leigh

the two FR's in the showroom today (TDi and TFSI both in showroom) neither had metal, just plain black rubber so either old spec of no the 2007 FR doesn't have them as standard.

Cheers

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts