SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just to let you know that I have been working on some stuff for the Ericsson T68/T68i phones and will be offering my creations to all those at Trax who have one of these phones.

The stuff I have created so far includes, a SEAT Enthusiasts theme and lots of SEAT related background pics. I will also be more than happy to take pics of peeps cars on the day so they can have them on their phone if they wish (providing I can steal someones laptop if my daddy doesn't let me take his).

All free of charge of course.

Meeko

G

·
Well done Graeme, do you want to add what you are doing to the extras section on the site as a permanent fixture!

I want a T38 as well boo hoo!

G

·
We have a few bringing lap tops and the more the better mate, hopefully we will have this Genny sorted as well that Russell is looking into :g

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chris - As a matter of fact, yes I do have a spare charger. I'll bring it to Trax with me.

Si - Yep, no probs with them being added to the extras section of the site. WIll get them all tidied up and mail em to Andrew ASAP.

Everyone - Meant to meantion earlier that I have also got a few VAG related ones too. Need to keep everyone happy!

Meeko

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Meeko, you are a star mate :) I'll give you some cash for it - cheers

No loud music Si? Damn. Have to investigate soundproofing cars then in that case..... from the inside! :D

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
cool, looks as though I'm getting a T68/T68i soon!

Anyone want a 6210 with bright blue LEDs?

Tom

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh, if you have a T68 phone, pop along to your nearest Carphone Warehouse and ask them to perform a firmware upgrade. This basically upgrades the phone to the T68i. Best of all, its free!!!

You will need to do this before I can copy some content across to your phones (although, basic stuff like pics will work on either version).

Meeko

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.